Friday, June 29, 2007

♡Calcifer♡ (Ch7-9)

 These days, Sophie, Michael and Howl often go out, but I always have to stay in the hearth because of contract!! I found that Michael's sweetheart might be Lettie who Howl is falling love with. Sophie really worried and mystified about that because he is a wizard and girls who is loved by Howl always fall in love with him. What is worse, he is fickle person. If he were really in love with Lettie, it might be all right, but I think he is falling love with her, it's just temporarily. Instead of our worrying, Michael is so jubilant because his sweetheart promised him to engage with him and she will never meet Howl. He is still his teenage but I know he is serious about that. I hope that he will be happy, not Howl. Amazingly, Sophie said she is Lettie's grandaunt. What a small world!!
 One day, before Michael and Sophie went out, Sophie found that a scarecrow was trying to enter our castle. She was threatened by it and asked me to get away from it and I tried to move faster. Actually I felt something bad from it. After Howl came back, he was really indignant that Sophie made me tired, but I didn't care about that. A scarecrow was still near the castle, and Howl forced it go away. I think he felt something strange from it. In this world, many things and people are under the spell including me, so I was wondering whose spell a scerecrow is under.
 After that, Michael was having a trouble with his spell that from Howl. He seemed he had no idea. For me, it was so easy because I am a demon, but it seemed difficult for him because he is still young child. Finally, he asked Sophie to help him but she is just a old woman and she couldn't solve. As a result, they decided to catch a falling star by using a seven-league boot. That boots doesn't work well and a falling star moves so fast so I think it was so difficult for them. Anyway it was not my business, so I just sent them off from my hearth. I felt left out a little bit...

2 comments:

Eriko said...

I think you have a hard time in the castle becayse of the happenings. Especially, it was very difficult to move the castle quickly from the scarecrow. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the happenings in the castle with Sophie, Micheal and Howl.

Asaki said...

Calcifer, I think the scarecrow scares you as well as Sophie, but you move the castle. So, good job! You just send Sophie and Michael off to catch the falling star because this has nothing to do with you. So, I think your decision is right.